Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: Z4THOICHI
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: Z4THOICHI
V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: Z4THOICHI 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

Z4THOICHI
Javier Espino Rueja aka Z4THOICHI is one of the most important Psy-Breaks producers of the modern Breaks scene. With a fast growing reputation and a lot of killer releases the Spanish producer is a name to watch. Being a bass player and percussionist he has always been interested in various styles of music while back in 1998 he has formed a punk-rock band called PAPER PLANE. In 2004 he discovered Psychedelic Trance, being a huge fan of the sound and in 2005 together with the Psytrance collective PSYLOCIBE in Seville started to organise and participate in many parties all over Spain. Since 2010 he become fully involved with music producing Psy-Breaks and Psychedelic Tech-Funk stuff while his first release show the light of the day in December of 2012 and it was the killer single “OVERMASTER” for IN BLOOM RECORDINGS. Since then Z4THOICHI released several singles and remixes for labels like V.I.M.BREAKS (check out his original tracks and his killer remixes for our label), MUSIC DARK RECORDS, SOUND BREAKS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS and more. Now moved to London Z4THOICHI continue to produce and release his awesome music, and you cannot expect nothing more than top quality Psychedelic Tech-Funk by him during 2014!

soundcloud.com/z4thoichi
www.beatport.com/artist/z4thoichi/306055
www.facebook.com/Z4thoichi?ref=hl

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/z4thoichi/z4thoichi-hypernova-original
soundcloud.com/z4thoichi/z4thoichi-no-idea-coming-soon
soundcloud.com/z4thoichi/z4thoichi-panspermia-demo
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx